I change the instrument. What about the files?
If you change the instrument to a higher model, you can count on updating your old files with new ones, according to the following rules:
- Your files for the old instrument were purchased from Camaro24
- change of the instrument takes place within the same brand, eg Yamaha on Yamaha
- Only files that we currently have on offer for your new model are exchanged
- You will pay us only the difference in price between the files for your old and the new model of the instrument
- you have an active account at Camaro24
- file update can be done only once
I bought an Audio Dance Pack, I want to change the instrument
The Audio Dance Pack package is not officially updated to a different model than the one for which it was purchased. The ADP package can not be "taken" with you to a new instrument, technically it is impossible. However: Customers in such a situation can count on a 50% discount for the purchase of a new ADP package.
- the ADP package was purchased by the person requesting the update
- You can only update an ADP package once
- We only make preferential package deliveries within one brand
"How is it? I have to pay a second time for the same ??"
Yes, but remember that:
- Your ADP package will raise the value of the old instrument by 5-10%
- this time you will pay half the price
- along with the package you will receive current SONG and STYLE files, added as a bonus to the ADP package